Role / Name of the Position:
Mobile (Technical – Mob dev tech lead – will GO mob, MBML, Go-Passbook, Ahay Card – All mobile apps + the mobile application deployed currently)
<= 35 years
Full time course in Master or Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline (preferably computer science / computer engineering) or graduate in science along with MCA from a University / Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
Overall IT experience 8 to 10 years, preferably in banks, out of which 3 to 6 years working in IT Projects related to Mobile Banking.
1) Experience of building and releasing mobile applications to the Play Store (Android)/ App Store (iOS).
2) Knowledge of Android / iOS / Swift / Objective C and patterns such as MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
3) Knowledge of Native (Android or iOS) or Hybrid app development.
4) Experience of development, managing and monitoring IT Systems related to Mobile banking
5) Knowledge of project estimation, planning, scheduling, tracking, risk management, defect management, status reporting.
6) Ability to orchestrate and manage a cross-functional team of mobile app developers, server and hardware teams, designers, product managers and QA to deliver the project on time.
1) Deliver Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services with high quality and responsiveness.
2) Maintain and track usage, uptimes, faults, towards ensuring that the mobile apps are available 24/7/365.
3) Responsible for availability, continuity, QoS and performance of the IT systems related to mobile banking.
4) Understand the product requirements, ask questions, and gather information and feedback to design and deliver features both on Android and iOS.
5) Develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch.
6) Work closely with segment and product managers to prepare user requirements with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
7) Monitor and resolve issues for mobile banking products and services to improve the digital client experience.
8) Ensure the maintenance of operational efficiency, information security and risk framework related to the mobile banking channel as per bank's policy and guidelines.
Resumes may please be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with subject mentioned above.